Monday 25 November 2013

THE Liebster Award

I really don't know the content style. Putting it in simple words, I will thank YRK for his valuable nomination. I don't know about the award and its rules. But whatever it is, it sounds fun, especially the 11 questions. A little of what I read it was and boom....

Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s appreciation from fellow bloggers and your chance to introduce yourself to other awesome bloggers.

If you receive this award, you are expected to:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you
3. Tag 11 more Bloggers (with no more than 200 followers; no tagging back) and make 11 questions for them
4. Tell the people you tagged that you did.

11 facts about myself:
1.  I am a guy who hails from and is in love with the Hyderabad city.
2. I am one among the millions of normal guys who think they are normal, but are not.
3. I mostly write love, but am not acquainted with it.
4. I am the guy who don’t usually trust people. To gain my trust, you have to earn it.
5. I am the one who loves the god of English literature, Shakespeare, but hates his followers for my own reasons.
6.  I study Mechanical. May be it’s an extra-curricular activity and my main activity is working in my management society- IBC.
8. I believe that “God” is a concept which is heavily manipulated and commercialized. Talk with me for hours straight and yet you can’t figure out whether I am an atheist or a theist.
9. Whenever people say to me that Indian music is shit and that I need to listen to English albums, I just feel pity for them.
10.  I am a person who sees deep inside the other people’s personality. I have been unsuccessful in judging the people, a lot, in the past. But now, I am a pro.
11.  People listen to anything you say when you’re a celebrity. That is one of the reasons why I want to be one.





Questions YRK has put to me:

1.     Why blog when you can speak?
         People will think that I am mad, if I talk to myself.
2.    Is rhyme the essence of poetry?
         Definitely. If it was not, then everything would have been prose!
3.    Have you ever felt your heart pain, practically?
         Practically?? Never. Figuratively?? Yes.
4.    Why should I not start quizzing you?
         Dude, you already did!
5.    Why did I mark your name above?
          I think you love me :P
6.    If not for social networking, how far would you and I have been?
         Further than we are at the moment.
7.    Define an ideal parent.
         One who’s like the dark knight, a silent guardian.
8.    Coffee or wine?
         May I choose milk??
9.    After you have entered the college, did you ever run out of ink?
         Yes, many a times.
10.  What is an ideal birthday gift?
         The Batarang. :D
11.    If you were Robinson Crusoe, what would you have done?
Who?

11 Bloggers I recommend:
http://ecstasyofthoughts.blogspot.com/

My questions:
For comparison questions, answer with reasons:
1.Movies or Books?
2. Rahul Dravid or Sachin Tendulkar?
3. Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings?
4. Christopher Nolan or Steven Speilberg?
5. Why did I mark your name above?
6. What am I to you a year back and what am I now?
7. What is “life” to you?
8. To you, who is god and what is a religion?
Answer on the scale of 1-10 (with explanations, if possible):
9. Your writing.
10.  Your first crush.
11.  Importance of love in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment